Frequently Asked Questions - contact us
Does Spectrum have 24 x 7 customer service?-contact us
Our Customers to contact us and select or customize a Spectrum Internet, TV, or Voice plan. Call Spectrum Customer Service at (800) 553-8476. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET. For 24/7 technical support. For an account or billing assistance, visit Spectrum Customer Support. If you have questions about Spectrum Mobile, visit Spectrum Mobile Customer Support.
Can I pay my Spectrum bill by phone?
To pay your Spectrum bill over the phone or online. Visit Pay My Bill for full details. You can also pay your Spectrum bill on your mobile device using the My Spectrum app.
How do I find Spectrum outage information?
To find out if a spectrum outage has occurred in your area. Visit the Outage Information and Troubleshooting page. Additional tips and notifications for service outages can be found on the Spectral Storm Center page.
Our Customer To Contact Us
Contact us as of my September 2021 deadline, customers of Spectrum, a subsidiary of Charter Communications, can contact the company’s customer service department with any questions or concerns about online payment.
Here are some ways customers can contact Spectrum: Phone:
- Customers can call Spectrum’s customer service number at 1-855-707-7328. To speak with a representative about billing and payment issues.
- Live Chat: Spectrum also offers live chat on its website. Where customers can chat with agents in real-time for help with invoices and billing-related questions.
- Contact Form? Customers can also fill out a contact form on the Spectrum website to submit questions or concerns regarding billing and payments. A customer service representative will answer questions via email.
- Social Media: Spectrum maintains social media accounts on platforms. Such as Twitter and Facebook, where customers can directly message or post comments with questions or concerns about their bills.
- Spectrum may update customer service preferences to the best of my knowledge. I recommend checking with the company in person or researching the latest information online to confirm.